Skip to main content

Part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club


Pann: Part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club

1. [+49, -2] He has a very good body but it doesn't match his face. That's so so for me.

2. [+35, -2] Wow his tits are bigger than mine

3. [+34, -0] He got a nose job

4. [+25, -1] I've seen a plenty of common Gangnam plastic women but this guy is a really common Gangnam plastic man

5. [+18, -0] Dirty. What's with his clothes? It's the same as marketing with women's breasts.

6. [+16, -0] Am I the only one who finds him so-so?

7. [+7, -0] He's a glamour, I envy him

8. [+6, -1] I saw other pictures of him and he was taking pictures with women while wearing suspenders only. I thought Park Myung Soo was running a host bar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony