In which season do you look the prettiest?


Pann: In which season do you look the prettiest?

1. [+125, -2] Uh... so... hm... yeah... so... *disappears

2. [+64, -1] I look good in a blouse or a shirt. I suit neat looks so I wear a blouse and skinny jeans in autumn. I think that's when I look the prettiest. I look the ugliest in summer. I make a face because it's so hot and I look so ugly. I also look weird in a t-shirt and shorts ㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -0] Autumn! I suit autumn clothes the most

4. [+36, -0] I don't know but I look the ugliest in summer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -0] Winter because I'm all wrapped up so people can't see how I look

6. [+19, -0] Winter because my skin looks so pale

7. [+18, -0] Definitely not summer ㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -0] Winter for me ㅋㅋ I think I look paler in winter. My ironed hair doesn't get messed up because I don't sweat. Winter clothes make me look skinnier and prettier. Most people say winter ㅋㅋ Summer makes you sweat, messed up your hair, and makes you so ugly...

9. [+13, -0] Autumn. I love the atmosphere and colors. The temperature is not too hot or cold. I love it.

10. [+12, -1] Summer clothes are pretty but I hate summer because I'm always sweating ㅋㅋ It also erases my makeup ㅠㅠ

 
Back To Top