Skip to main content

Hyuna's comeback + more


Pann: Hyuna seems to be determined nowadays

1. [+194, -13] Her exposure level got so much higher after obtaining boobs ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+168, -14] ã…‹ã…‹ I honestly think she got a boob job

3. [+134, -18] She got her breasts done for sure. I know it because I also got mines done ã…‹ã…‹ She looks better

4. [+82, -27] Whether it's erotic or not, she knows what suits her. She looks pretty. I'm a girl but I find her pretty and I envy her...

5. [+61, -2] Woah... She's extremely pretty...

6. [+60, -7] My goddess <3 She's my role model, I like her so much ã… ã…  I keep replaying her performance ã… ã… 

-

Pann: Do you honestly find Hyuna's new song good?

1. [+95, -17] Her songs always get bad responses at first but they end up doing well. RED got worse responses but everybody danced the song at festivals and it was a big trend. I think the new song will also end up like that. I'm already addicted.

2. [+92, -20] The featuring definitely did wonders. The featuring is good and Hyuna improved her talent. Hyuna did well.

3. [+79, -14] I think Hyuna chanced her makeup style this time. She looks the prettiest when she's bare-faced but she looks like a barbie doll this time. Hyuna's songs from Bubble Pop to RED are the most used songs at festivals ã…‹ã…‹ This song will be like that, too.



4. [+26, -0] I think it's good? Her dance looks very prepared and the lyrics seem to be about herself. And her body... I was awed at her leg line.

5. [+24, -0] All she sang was "yes, exactly" but she has an amazing body ã… ã…  I watched M Countdown stage and the song is honestly so-so but her body is great. Ilhoon's rapping is better than I thought.

-

Pann: Hyuna on Naver article

(Pann talks about Hyuna getting negative comments on Naver articles)

1. [+76, -36] I found it tolerable because it's Hyuna ã…‹ã…‹ Her solo songs were always good. Those that hate on her don't even listen to the songs and only watch the stage

2. [+68, -14] But I can't think of anyone that will suit the concept except Hyuna

3. [+56, -27] Sexy concepts always get hate on Naver ã…‹ã…‹ Her new song is really good

-


Pann: Hyuna's breast augmentation

1. [+252, -37] She got them done. It was a good decision, she looks better.

2. [+227, -50] Conclusion: Hyuna is sexy

3. [+183, -54] Still pretty

-


1) B2ST Hyunseung



2) Block B Zico



3) BTOB Ilhoon

-

Pann: Hyuna and these three guys

1. [+137, -10] I love Troublemaker



2. [+129, -7] Troublemaker



3. [+110, -33] Zico and Hyuna for me. But I watched yesterday's stage and she looked good with Ilhoon also.

4. [+42, -0] She looks like a dongsaeng with Hyunseung. She looks like a friend with Zico. She looks like a noona with Ilhoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony