Skip to main content

First generation idol group Click-B to have a comeback

Click-B in the 90's:



Present:


Pann: Click-B is coming back?

1. [+30, -0] They're seriously handsome. Their outfits are old-fashioned but their faces aren't.

2. [+14, -0] Any other group can't beat Click-B's average visual. Yoo Hoseok was such a visual shock. The three visuals of DSP - Go Jiyong, Yoo Hoseok, and Kim Hyunjoong. Sobs.

3. [+11, -0] I still have all of the listed photos ã…‹ã…‹ Brings memories ã… ã… 

4. [+8, -0] Woo Yeonseok was so handsome back then. But now... Who was a fan of Woo Yeonseok in the past?

5. [+6, -0] I hope the best for all Click-B members

6. [+6, -0] Click-B jjang! NIZI jjang! I love Jonghyuk oppa
(tn: NIZI is Click-B's fandom name)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony