Skip to main content

Lee Jung Hee's case found to be false

Pann: Crazy, Lee Jung Hee's family, fuck

1. [+160, -4] Their father is a pizza deliverer... I pity him. What did he do to deserve this? The sons, mother, and a lot of people in this world are insane.

2. [+115, -2] Crazy, I'm watching it now and they're seriously insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So the sex village residents don't know Lee Jung Hee at all and yet she sued the strangers?

3. [+103, -3] The three of them lied? Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must have psychological illness.

4. [+69, -0] Everything aside, what are we gonna do with the fact that this news was spread internationally? This is such a national embarrassment.

5. [+69, -0] Honestly, didn't this case start from Pann? People here reported it on CNN, did petitions, and etc. You guys are so irresponsible. I'm so speechless.

-

Pann: Lee Jung Hee's family

1. [+71, -1] The sex village ajusshi got crushed on a street for nothing ㅠㅠ

2. [+67, -1] I stayed silent because I thought it was strange. It was a good choice to stay silent... There was a similar case that happened before. Of course, you need to know the full story before taking an action.

3. [+63, -1] All we have to do is to be shamed by other countries

4. [+25, -1] It's so easy for Koreans to be manipulated because we're so simple and emotional. Mad cow disease, MERS, and Lee Jung Hee. We're like a hot pot but we suddenly become quiet at once. Issues like mad cow disease and MERS are indeed problematic but we act as if they'll make humans instinct.

5. [+22, -0] I seriously got goosebumps when she said it was a sex village and when she grabbed a random ajusshi on a street and said she had sex with him.

-

Pann: Cafe deleted?

(Pann says the Naver cafe for Lee Jung Hee is being deleted)

1. [+42, -2] Just be glad that it's deleted before they started collecting donations ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+34, -3] Aigo, people believed the woman, spread posters, did protests, and all sorts of things but all these people were only used. I wonder what Lee Jung Hee ajumma thought as she watched them. She must've thought there were a lot of stupid people... She's a legendary psychopath... People worked so hard to support a psychopath~

3. [+34, -1] They're deleting the cafe because the case is confirmed to be false. They're deleting it so that they won't be sued for a calumny or false information.



Pann: Lee Jung Hee's family... I'm so embarrassed

1. [+33, -0] Those who wrote translations to spread it overseas, please write a clarification that it was a scam ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This can even be featured on Surprise.

2. [+25, -0] Right, how are we supposed to deal with the translations we spread overseas?

3. [+18, -0] On Pann, there were a lot of demands for proofs... They weren't wrong. Lee Jung Hee was just a mother who wrongly trusted a fake shaman and sold her sons. Someone who was watching this case had said, "you have to have a warm heart but also a cold brain." I was a stupid idiot who had a hot brain. I reflect. I'm embarrassed for commenting twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Pict Shin Bora joins EXO?

Comedian and singer Shin Bora reveals some funny photos of herself! She updated her Twitter with the photos posted here. She mentioned that her stylist must be a huge fan of EXO. She is dressed in red outfit which is quite similar to EXO's fashion, she then edited herself into some photos which cause discussion among netizens, is she good enough to perform with EXO? Download picture Shin Bora joins EXO? pack .zip photo : link

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ - Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though