Skip to main content

B2ST is charting lower than expected?


Pann: What's with B2ST's digital ranking?

1. [+86, -44] They weren't really digital monsters in the first place. Only one of their songs was in annual top 30.

2. [+73, -36] It's very hard for boy groups to be ranked high comparing to girl groups. And the wall of Infinity Challenge is too big. I think Bigbang and B2ST are the only boy groups in top 20. Most boy groups can't be in top 20 nowadays. B2ST still managed to get two of their songs in there... Isn't it good enough?

3. [+59, -28] It's because there are so many digital monsters our there. I think it's good enough.

4. [+43, -22] Their new song is honestly so-so. Don't attack because it's my personal opinion.

5. [+41, -2] Isn't Sistar too much? I know they're daughters of Melon but it's too much.

6. [+38, -48] The quality of Infinite and B2ST's music is going down with each album. B2ST's new song is not that good. They were really trusted with their music but 2PM, B2ST, Infinite, and other groups are disappointing more and more.

7. [+34, -7] Honestly, if a rookie group sang this, the song would've been out of top 50

8. [+28, -7] Is Heart Attack a good song? I don't understand. I thought it was the trashiest song AOA has ever released. It's interesting how they're lasting long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony