Whereabouts of Krystal


Pann: Krystal's recent looks

1. [+109, -35] I think it's confirmed that f(x) won't renew their contracts and will disband. Krystal is trying to go onto acting. Victoria has the Instagram controversy. Luna's solo flopped completely. Amber is the only hope but I'm not sure what she's good at. At this rate, Sulli is the real winner.

2. [+69, -62] I don't think she's that pretty

3. [+59, -25] Plastic monster and rude attitude

4. [+30, -4] She smiles a lot when she's in China but her facial expression changes as soon as she comes back! Double standards, might as well promote in China for the rest of your life with your sister~ I'm sick of her cold face. As if she's someone big, tsk tsk.

5. [+29, -27] Just admit that you guys are jealous of her

6. [+27, -21] I'm sorry but she's ugly with a weird face shape

7. [+26, -12] She's a wise woman who uses condoms

8. [+25, -8] I'm tired of that cold face

 
Back To Top