Skip to main content

Krystal & Suho hugging Krystal's cousin


Pann: EXO is also close to Krystal's family

1. [+107, -76] She does discriminate people... Look at Taeyeon's embarrassed face.



2. [+79, -46] Her broadcast attitude is shit. She got a lot of plastic surgery. She got shots for her body. What is she good at? Can she sing well like Taeyeon or what?

3. [+79, -8] Kim Joonmyun and Jung Soojung are close. They've known each other for 10 years. He was also close to Jessica. I'm just jealous of the kid. He gets to go to an f(x) concert, eat with Soojung, and hang out with her at home ã… ã… 

4. [+32, -1] This is why I hate relationships within the company. He's hugging a dongsaeng of his member's girlfriend. They always get associated together somehow. It was the same for Taengkoong.

5. [+32, -19] She discriminates people so much

6. [+27, -3] Krystal and Suho are close though. I'd also want to hug that little kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony