Kangin's drunk driving


Picture of a pole he ran into

-

Pann: Kangin drunk driving

1. [+89, -1] He's really something ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, you can't get away from your habit. What was he thinking? I pity his fans and members that trusted him ㅋㅋ Does he not know how dangerous drunk driving is? He could've killed someone, he's a criminal ㅋㅋ People like him should not be allowed to drive and stay in the entertainment industry. If he does drunk driving one more time, he'll kill someone. Kangin needs to wake up and apologize to his fans. The fans must feel so betrayed.

2. [+82, -1] Please leave the group with Lee Sungmin

3. [+57, -2] I've been a SuJu fan for 9 years. He deserves to be punished for his wrongdoing. Shielding him blindly is more dangerous. I hope he gets a severe punishment.

4. [+33, -0] Honestly, this deserves more criticisms that the history controversy ㅋㅋ If he made a mistake, he shouldn't be doing it anymore. I heard that they halted his promotions. Halting, my ass, he should leave the group.

5. [+23, -3] The three SM trashes - 1.Kangin 2.Hyumie 3.Scammer Taeyong

6. [+21, -1] I thought it was a 2009 article ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -0] I'm a SuJu fan. Hear me out. Speaking positively, SuJu's image is evil boys. In reality, they have a delinquent image. Do you know who created the image? 7 years ago, this person caused the first scandal and tarnished SuJu's image completely. I was a SuJu fan, I liked you, and I tried to trust you until the end. I avoided the article about you not attending soldier training and getting fined. I avoided the news of you cursing at hoobae idols and fans. I couldn't dare to shield you. But I trusted you and thought you wouldn't do it again. In the 10th anniversary special album, you apologized and promised not to disappoint fans anymore. I believed you because you're human and I thought you'd treasure SuJu and Elf as much as other members. Just go reflect. Reflect and stop bringing trouble to other SuJu members. What did SuJu do to deserve this? 10 years of practicing together isn't an enough excuse to forgive you anymore. The fans are tired and frustrated. I hope the members would be more selfish because you're too hopeless. If you're going to be controversial like this, then you should at least be talented as a singer. Your image was starting to look better since appearing on Mask Best Singer, why do you push your own luck away? After 2~3 years, you'll come back, cry, and apologize to your fans. Some fans will hold out their hands for you, but I will not be one of them.

8. [+14, -1] I'll stop stanning if you don't leave the group. I can never forgive you and Lee Sungmin. In my 10 years of stanning, you both crashed my mental the most. Kim Youngwoon did little by little and Lee Sungmin backstabbed hugely at once ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you both like your group, please screw off. Please.

 
Back To Top