Jessica's 'Fly' comeback, SNSD, Sones


Pann: Jessica's 'Fly'

1. [+166, -75] Her title track is good but the b-sides are even better! She's a voice queen ㅠㅠ

2. [+155, -73] I love her song <3

3. [+152, -77] I can tell that Jung Sooyeon prepared hard for this ㅠㅠ

4. [+89, -69] SM lost ㅋㅋㅋ Jessica's song is really good

5. [+70, -11] I felt that Jessica knows what suits her and doesn't go beyond limits, like her fashion and her new album. She knows what kind of styling suits her and she dresses neatly without looking boring. She knows her voice isn't powerful so she chose songs that go well with her voice instead of powerful songs. It seems easy to go with what suits you but it's not easy to balance things. Sometimes, you're tempted to try something that doesn't suit you. But Jessica pulls off just right. As a SNSD fan, I didn't want Jessica to succeed more but I also didn't want her to collapse... Jung Sooyeon did well as expected.

6. [+53, -15] I thought, "As expected~" when I watched her music video ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's got good senses definitely. Her style is so unique ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since before, she was the only fashionable member. She knows what women like. I understand why Jessica was a role model of so many women when she was controversial for her rude personality.

7. [+52, -25] Tiffany is completely defeated and Sone-roaches are trembling hard

8. [+48, -5] Jessica had more female stans than Tiffany ㅋㅋ China mass-bought her album also. China is where the money is at. Her song isn't my style but I think it'll do well. I knew she'd do well, just look at the number of fans she has ㅋㅋ She has a really good image on female-dominated sites and even on Naver. She'll all-kill if she brings a public-friendly song.

-

Pann: Jessica says she still contacts SNSD

1. [+201, -10] I heard that Jessica and SNSD still have a good relationship. It seems that Sulli and f(x) don't contact each other at all.

2. [+170, -4] But they said 8 members all agreed on kicking out Jessica. Was it SM's media-play then? Yeah, it'd be weird if they don't keep in touch when they've known each other for more than 10 years.

3. [+166, -6] Jessica and Yoona were very close. As years passed, they were more pictures of both together.

4. [+106, -2] SNSD had a member change in 8 years, right? I think SNSD stayed well for a long time. It's hard to stay the same when there are nine girls... SNSD members aren't fierce, so...

5. [+94, -34] I doubt she'd contact Taeyeon

-

Pann: Sones, what do you think of Jessica?

1. [+150, -10] I feel like I'm watching an ex-boyfriend. We're done and dragging more only hurts us. I hope we'd just go on our own ways without mentioning each other. I can't wish for her happiness but I don't want her to suffer.

2. [+125, -84] She's worse than EXO traitors. A lot of people don't know so they just think she got kicked out ㅋㅋ

3. [+109, -43] I don't care. I'm just gonna stan the 8 members, lulu

 
Back To Top