Akdong Musician Lee Soo Hyun's weight loss

Before losing weight:



First weight loss after debut:



More weight loss with upcoming comeback:


-

Pann: Wow, Akdong Musician Lee Soo Hyun lost a lot of weight

1. [+218, -9] Why is no one mentioning his undie in the second picture ㅎㅎㅎ Cute

2. [+108, -14] He looks like him



3. [+55, -4] Pretty. Their songs are also good.

4. [+27, -21] I don't find her pretty at all

5. [+25, -0] Her eyes got bigger. She definitely became prettier after weight loss.

6. [+21, -0] I always envy their relationship. Usually, older brothers are useless but they seem to be really close. I wouldn't want another brother but I wish my brother was also like him.

7. [+18, -0] Are you idiots? She was a student when she debuted but she got acknowledged for her singing. She's much prettier now. Seolhyun is also a singer but she's popular for her looks only.

8. [+15, -0] AkMu's songs are so pretty and they represent their age well. I can feel innocence from them ㅠㅠ Looking forward to their song.

9. [+11, -2] She looks charming and her lovely personality makes her prettier. Soovely is a good nickname.

10. [+11, -3] Have me, noona ㅠㅠ

 
Back To Top