Skip to main content

[Abnormal Summit E82] Ukraine representative + Norway's job interview


Article: 'Abnormal' Andri, "All Ukrainian women are beautiful? It's mostly true."

Source: Xports News via Naver

MC: "There's a rumor that Jun Ji Hyuns do laundry and Song Hye Kyos sell plants in Ukraine. Is it true?"

Andri: "It's mostly true. But Ukrainian people are not aware of it. I never knew that my country had a lot of beauties. I realize it when I go back to Ukraine after living in Korea for a while. Well, Korean women are also very pretty."

Daniel: "I've been to Ukraine and there are so many beauties."

Alberto: "I've also been to Kiev but Korean women are prettier."

-

1. [+630, -19] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Ukraine is where Kim Tae Hees farm

2. [+501, -10] Albe is has good social skillsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+223, -22] Is it a country of mother-in-laws?

4. [+77, -10] In Italy, beggars are Won Bin level

5. [+56, -7] I also heard that Ukrainian men are no joke

6. [+26, -1] They're so pretty... Even the Prosecutor General and female soldiers are gorgeous

7. [+22, -1] No wonder why Westerners feel superior and want to have a prestige life

8. [+35, -6] From what I see, Russian men are also mostly handsome. I don't understand why Russian men are considered as one of the three mistakes of Russia. Their looks are definitely not the reason.

9. [+20, -1] Andri looks like CNBLUE Jonghyun!

10. [+36, -7] European men and women are all handsome. Good genes.

=

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ukrainian vodka is $2 and beer is $0.70 'alcohol heaven'

Source: TV Report via Naver

Alberto: "I heard that Ukraine has bigger alcohol consumption than Korea."

MC: "Korea is #15 and Ukraine is #6 for alcohol consumption. Geez, how much does Korea have to drink more to surpass Ukraine's rank?"

Andri: "Alcohol is cheap in Ukraine. Vodka is $2 and beer is $0.70. Average vodka is 40% ABV but Ukrainian vodka is over 60% ABV."

-

1. [+10, -1] We're #15? We're not #1?

2. [+4, -2] Foreign countries drink often but with little amount. Korea doesn't drink frequently but when we drink, we consume a huge amount. So we look like we drink a lot but the actual amount of consumption is lower than those countries.



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Nikolai, "in Norway, the interviewee asks questions to the interviewer"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Nikolai: "In Norway, the interviewee also asks a lot of questions to the interviewer. If it's an IT company, the interviewee might ask, "you guys are using program A, isn't it inconvenient?""

MC: "It doesn't apply to every interview but if you do that in Korea, you'll be told, "just answer to our questions." You won't be seen as likeable."

-

1. [+96, -2] The class of a developed country... Korea has a far way to go

2. [+55, -0] Norway is a good country~ I envy them

3. [+50, -1] I like Nikolai because he always speaks well of his country. He gets a lot of screen time.

4. [+42, -0] Makes me sad for some reason...

5. [+42, -0] Wow... no wonder why it's a good country to live

6. [+12, -0] Everything Nikolai says about his country is fascinating. It's so different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Time Slip Dr. Jin (kdrama)

TIME SLIP DR. JIN (타임슬립 닥터진) Ep 01 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download  | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online Ep 02 Time Slip Dr. Jin : download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 03 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 04 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 05 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 06 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 07 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 08 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 09 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 10 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 11 Time Slip Dr. Jin :  download | en Subtitle | watch online  Ep 12...

Goo Hara has a wardrobe malfunction on Japanese live stage

(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast) = Instiz : Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan - I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them... - They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ã… ã…  - I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ã… ã…  - I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ã… ã…  - Oh no ã… ã…  It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though

Lagu Yang akan Dinyanyikan Saat Konser SMTOWN INA!

Ini bocoran lagu-lagu yang akan di nyanyikan saat konser smtown ina nanti. Jadi buat temen-temen yang belum bisa nonton langsung silahkan dengarkan playlist lagu-lagunya di rumah masing-masing T_T Lagu Ceremony