Legendary concept of each Wonder Girls member


Yeeun - I Feel You



Yoobin - So Hot



Sunmi - Full Moon



Hyerim - I Feel You



 Ex-member Sunye - Irony



 Ex-member Sohee - Tell Me

-

Pann: Legendary concept of each Wonder Girls member

1. [+79, -7] Yoobin's So Hot was really daebak. Sohee was still a trend back then and I was an elementary school who had no idea about idols. I only knew Sohee and Yoobin at that time ㅋㅋ

2. [+75, -1] Sohee was a legend during So Hot and Tell Me ㅠㅠ

3. [+41, -0] All Wonder Girls members upgraded their looks this time, so pretty <3



4. [+39, -0] I agree with Hyerim, she looked really pretty during recent promotions

5. [+34, -0] Sohee's so pretty ㅠㅠ



6. [+33, -0] People always said Yoobin can't surpass her So Hot days but she's really pretty this time... Seeing old pictures of Wonder Girls brings so much memories!

 
Back To Top