Songs that will ruin your exams

Pann: The most dangerous thing to do during exams

(Pann says thinking of SS501's I'm Your Man will ruin your exams)

1. [+66, -2] The end and the beginning of the song connect naturally and it never ends, it drives me even more crazy ㅋㅋ

2. [+51, -26] Ring Ding Dong is the best one

3. [+44, -3] When I was writing the university entrance exams, I tried not to think of 'u r man' but I ended up thinking of the song and ruined the exams ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -0] I'm Your Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SS501 ruined a lot of people

5. [+22, -0] SHINee's View, too... I was studying English comprehension and I kept thinking of 'neomu areum daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun'

6. [+20, -0] Ring Ding Dong made me so mad because the song kept bothering me when I was writing university entrance exams.

7. [+15, -0] It's seriously crazy. I got 55 on an English listening test because of I'm Your Man and I'm in grade 12 ㅋㅋ My friend kept singing the song beside me and during the listening test, all I thought of was "I'm Your Man taradadada"

8. [+13, -0] Rain's La Song for me... The collaboration version he did with Tae Jin Ah ajusshi ㅠㅠ I tried not to thinking of it but in my head, it kept singing, "la!!!!! Lalalala!!!! Lalalalalalalalalala!!!!"

9. [+13, -0] I'm a Shawol but Ring Ding Dong messed up my university entrance exams.... I like SHINee so much but I wish Ring Ding Dong flopped so that I would've never listened to the song.

10. [+7, -0] La Song is the best one. You're fucked if "lalalalala~" comes in your head during an exam.

11. [+6, -0] I was obsessed with Seungri's Strong Baby when I was in elementary school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kept singing, "crack! crack! crack! crack!" and my English teacher called me crazy and scolded me.

12. [+5, -0] Last year, I wrote a sociology exam and one of the questions mentioned PSY as an example. After that, all I thought was, "mother father gentleman" and couldn't focus at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was only a third question.

 
Back To Top