Choreographies of EXO, VIXX, Infinite, and BTS


EXO



VIXX



Infinite



Bangtan Boys

-

Pann: Boy groups's choreographies that give you goosebumps

1. [+220, -57] Woah, VIXX and EXO look amazing

2. [+215, -29] Tree of life was god's work... It makes me focus.




3. [+207, -67] The reason why I like SM's choreographies is because their transitions are not obvious. Their transitions are very tricky so it's hard to see the format unless you watch it with a fancam. They don't have to have parts for transitions. Honestly, it looks cute when some groups dance lightly for transitions but I prefer SM's transitions.

4. [+100, -2] Thanks for Infinite mention! All idols there have great choreographies.




5. [+73, -8] I approve all. Bangtan Boys really look like they'd break their bones.

6. [+71, -11] Bangtan's synchronized choreography




7. [+68, -33] I love VIXX's plug dance ㅠㅠ Other idols copy the dance and I understand why.




8. [+65, -4] For EXO and VIXX, it's not about synchronized choreographies, they look like one. Infinite and Bangtan Boys have daebak synchronized choreographies. The four groups amaze me with their dances ㅠㅠ The singers are amazing but I also thank the choreographers ㅠㅠ



9. [+63, -13] Thanks for Bangtan mention~




10. [+61, -23] I like how Bangtan expose their abs ㅋㅋ I wish my idol would do this dance ㅠㅠ


 
Back To Top