Pict AOA's Choa makes me wanna watch basketball!




AOA's Choa poses for the 2015 NBA S/S collection, as expected she totally displays her charm in the photoshoot.



She fits perfectly with the concept of the photoshoot, sporting some fashionable basketball fashion, her short hair image fits well with the concept of the photoshoot.






Choa has always been my bias since AOA's debut, she stood out among the members with her amazing vocal and fresh looks during their earlier days. She then had a short hair transformation during the promotion of Miniskirt which made her my top few favorite idols, i'm gonna love her even more now with her recent basketball photoshoot, might consider to watch a game of NBA, who's joining me?














Choa during her Elvis days













Who can resist Choa's cuteness?





Download picture AOA's Choa makes me wanna watch basketball! pack .zip photo : link

 
Back To Top