G.NA celebrates and thanks fans on her 4th anniversary! #4everwithGNA






G.NA is merrily celebrating her 4th anniversary since debut today and she shares some photos and her thank you message through her Facebook page.









She wrote,



"Wow it's already my 4 year anniversary since my debut! Thank you so much for all the love and unconditional support from day 1!!! G.NI'S I love you so much!!!♡ You are the reason I breathe, dream and believe in what I do. Thank you for believing in me.. Thank you for confidence you have given me to sing on stage with love and passion. Thank you for everything. It's my 4 year anniversary but I hope we can stay like this till my 40th anniversary and so on!!=]"



In the photos, G.NA seems overwhelmed and even teary eyed along with her balloons and cake. Let's congratulate her Happy 4th Anniversary!







to download picture G.NA celebrates and thanks fans on her 4th anniversary! #4everwithGNA you just need click picture and save as

 
Back To Top